Understanding the challenges – finding real solutions that work
We know that enrolling a child in treatment can be scary and that finding a trusted professional is critical. ACS has a multi-disciplinary team that works well with children and teens, understands the challenges that face today’s youth and has the clinical experience to understand intricate developmental complexities of an accurate assessment. We are respectful to parents' views on medication and work with families and other health care professionals to find solutions that work.
Our Childhood & Teen treatment team takes a comprehensive approach that emphasizes collaboration with other professionals in the community. We offer a broad range of services, including:
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Social Skills and Friendship Groups
- Adolescent Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse
- Treatment for Depression and Suicidal Thoughts
- Anger Management
- Social Anxiety
- ADHD evaluations
- Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome Assessment and Treatment
- Art Therapy
- Eating Disorder Therapy
- Involvement in IEP and other in-school meetings
- We provide parents and families with support and education.