Affiliated Clinical Services is dedicated to helping enhance the well-being of clients in our community by offering a range of professional comprehensive, personalized and supportive services to help clients achieve their personal goals and find solutions to life’s problems. “Clients” can refer to individuals, families, groups, organizations and communities.
Our services are consistent with the following values:
- We value the strengths and assets of our clients and actively seek to utilize these strengths in the services we provide.
- We treat people with respect, equality, courtesy, and fairness.
- We respect and celebrate the cultural and other diverse qualities of each client.
- We strive to establish close working relationships with other treatment providers or organizations in the community to assure a continuity of care. Examples of these organizations include physicians, schools, social services, and attorneys.
- Offering you a purpose-built, state-of-the-art 7,500 ft. clinic with 25 clinical offices in the heart of downtown West Bend.
- Comprehensive, individualized and integrated substance abuse treatment with several levels of treatment intensity and medications to help fight addiction when appropriate.
- Clinical staff of 28 dedicated professionals with a wide range of clinical specialties using research-proven approaches to individual, family, couples and group therapy.
- Collaborative team approach that works closely with referral sources and community professionals.
- Pediatric treatment team with in-clinic child psychiatry.
Our new facility
We have been in our new clinic since May of 2015. It was designed to maximize operational efficiency and to help families feel great about seeking the help. The location of the clinic in the center of town and design aesthetics were chosen to help decrease mental health stigma and narrow the treatment gap. Approximately 50% of individuals avoid seeking help because of stigma. It is our hope that the design of our building and the positive culture of our clinic can encourage others to feel good about seeking help.